As a subscriber, you will receive must-read articles and detailed real estate-related data - with NO ADVERTISING - from a trusted source of market intelligence. Our reporters provide coverage of local government and planning meetings, major real estate deals, and regulatory revisions to keep you up-to-date on the land use landscape. And our research team focuses on gathering the latest information on building permits, land use applications and actions, and property transactions that includes all the "who-what-when-and-where" details to help real estate professionals make informed decisions.
The Publications by Jurisdiction
In Washington, D.C.
- The D.C. Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Alexandria Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Arlington Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Fairfax Newsletter (24 issues a year)
- The Loudoun Newsletter (24 issues a year)
- The Prince William Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Stafford Newsletter (12 issues a year)
The Virginia Newsletters Online Database
For an additional fee, subscribers can access our powerful online database, with archived records providing detailed information on demand about real estate transactions, building permits, and land use applications and decisions. Using the online database, subscribers may download, sort, and analyze all the data gathered and researched by Virginia Newsletters. The data provides details on (but not limited to):
- Commercial Land & Building Sales (seller, buyer, buyer's address, price paid, property address and use, size, improvement type and square footage, zoning, assessment, tax map and/or PIN)
- New Homes Sales (seller/homebuilder, buyer, buyer's address, price paid, property address, residential use category (SFD, TH, Condo), lot size, improvement details, zoning district, assessment, tax map and/or PIN)
- Land Use Applications & Decisions
- Building Permits* (applicant, applicant's address, permit use, estimated cost, site location, contractor, contractor's address)
*with the exception of D.C.