Q. What can your company do for us?
We extract directly from county records, and deliver to your desktop:
- Very detailed data about commercial land and building sales (useful for Comps)
- Very detailed data about new home sales (from builder to buyer) (useful for Comps)
- Comprehensive data about zoning applications and decisions (minimizes surprises)
- Comprehensive data about building permits (useful for finding leads)
- Focused news articles written by our reporters
Q. How long have you been doing this?
Since 1955, with The Fairfax Newsletter (referred to by many readers as “The Green Sheet”). We added The Loudoun Newsletter and The Prince William Newsletter in 1984; The Arlington Newsletter in 2001; The Stafford Newsletter and The D.C. Newsletter in 2003. Our searchable, online transaction history goes back to 2003.
Q. Who are your subscribers?
- Cable TV Companies
- Construction Companies
- Custom Homebuilders
- Data Aggregation Firms
- Economic Development Agencies
- Engineers (Environment, Civil, Others)
- Investors, both larger and small
- Land Buyers
- Land Owners
- Land Sellers
- Land-use Attorneys
- Large Homebuilders
- Lenders, both large and small
- Local Boards of Supervisors
- Local Planning Supervisors
- Market Analysis & Research Firms
- Money Partners
- Other county agencies e.g., planning and zoning, school boards, public schools, county utilities
- Public Libraries
- Real Estate Advisors
- Retail Chains
- Shopping Centers
- Telephone Companies
- Utilities (Electrical, water, gas)
Q. Are subscriptions refundable?
Yes, prorata less a $25 processing fee.