Who We Are
Virginia Newsletters LLC provides an unrivaled perspective of the commercial and residential property market in the District of Columbia and six key Northern Virginia jurisdictions not available from any other single source. We deliver the market intelligence that matters most to real estate industry professionals, allowing them to track government actions, identify market trends, monitor the development pipeline, and learn about recent property sales in order to make informed decisions.
What You Will Find
- News Articles about local government activities and actions, significant real estate deals, and revisions to zoning regulations and land use policies.
- Current Building Permit activity focused on new residential and commercial construction and commercial alterations and additions, with details on the applicant, proposed improvement, and location of each project.
- Planning and Zoning applications and actions, with information about the location, project description, and applicant's name and address.
- Recorded deeds for sales of commercial property, vacant land, residential lots, and newly built homes with specifics on the price, the seller and buyer (including the buyer's address), the property size, location, zoning district, and current assessment information.
The world of building permits, land use applications, and rezonings is highly complex and varies greatly among the different jurisdictions. Virginia Newsletters has a team of experienced researchers who sift through government documents and websites to deliver up-to-date details about commercial and residential development, issued building permits, submitted land use applications, planning and zoning actions, and real estate transactions in each jurisdiction.
In addition, our team of experienced reporters covers board and council meetings and planning commission hearings, objectively reporting on land use decisions and governmental actions that economic development and real estate industry professionals depend on.
Virginia Newsletters publishes seven newsletters focused on six local Northern Virginia jurisdictions and Washington, DC.
- The Alexandria Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Arlington Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The D.C. Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Fairfax Newsletter (24 issues a year)
- The Loudoun Newsletter (24 issues a year)
- The Prince William Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- The Stafford Newsletter (12 issues a year)
We are based in Northern Virginia in the Tysons-Dulles Corridor.